Sweet Potato Almond Chocolate Fudge
(Yields: 1 bowl, Serving: 2, Prep time: 15 mins, Cook time: 1 hr)
- 1/2 cup instant old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup sweet potato puree (instructions here*)
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
Follow these instructions to make sweet potato puree.
Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend until they’re nice and smooth.
Spoon it into a small bowl and eat it!
You may like to press it into shape or just eat it as it is.