Are you Sleep Deprived?
Did you know that life can be pretty horrible when you’re sleep deprived? Here are a list of symptoms, and let me tell you that no amount of work or anything is worth losing sleep over.
- Can’t concentrate and problems seem to be really difficult when it’s usually not.
- Increased appetite
- Vision problems
- Brain fog – Decreased and poor memory, poor decision making
- Diminished motor skills
- Slurred speech, communication problems, slow reactions
- Moodiness and agitation.
- Mood swings/moodiness – irritability, depression, burnout and decreased empathy
- Weight gain
- Easily stressed, lower stress threshold
- Swollen and dark circles under the eyes
- Lower Immunity for diseases as antibodies are weaker in a state of sleep deprivation
- Nausea, headaches and dizziness.
- Workouts are harder
- Increased chances of heart disease